Free Delivery & Installation across UAE over 100 AED

SALES: +971 56 403 7104
Call SAT - THU 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Reebok Fitness Elements Gymball-65Cm Blue

Reebok Fitness Elements Gymball-65Cm Blue

AED 130
In Stock   Seen It Lower Price ?
Product Info

Provides fine balance between support and instability Great for improving core stability and strength Perfect for sit ups, back exercises and general fitness Ribbing for additional grip Anti-burst design

The Reebok Elements gym ball has an anti-burst design with features ribbing for additional grip. It is 65cm (25.6") in diameter and a maximum user weight of 110kg (242.5lbs). This cyan gym ball offers excellent balance between support and instability and can be used for improving core stability and strength. Please note that when you blow the ball up for the first time, you should do it only up to 80% of the correct size and leave it overnight to allow the fibres to 'stabilise'. On the next day add the remaining 20%. In this way you will make the surface of the ball smooth and most stable.

Additional Info

Provides fine balance between support and instability Great for improving core stability and str

Elements Gymball-65Cm Blue

Free Delivery on Fitness Equipment & Installation All over UAE Cities

Free DeliveryFree Installation

Delivery on Accessories:
Free delivery for minimum purchase amount AED 100 and less than AED 100, standard charges AED 15 per order. Goods usually dispatched within 3-5 working days

Installation Service:
A qualified engineer will set up your home equipment at a time that suits you.

International Delivery:
For GCC delivery costs, call us on +971 56 403 7104 or email us @

Other delivery information:
Please allow additional days for your delivery to take place when there are in borders of UAE cities and respective Country Holidays. Please also allow additional days in during our sale promotions i.e. DSF, Summer Promotions Etc.

Return Information

Free 14 days Return If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for free and get a full refund. Just make sure to contact us within 3 business days from the day your order is delivered, and ensure that the item is in its original packaging, unworn and in the same condition you received it. If the item you have received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees incurred.

Once received the returned order, the refund payment will be processed in 7-14 working days

Return Fitness & Sports Equipment's: All Fitness & Sports Equipment's are not refundable once installed, if any mechanical defect on the equipment's, the product shall be replaced or repaired free of charge.

  Customer Care!

Want to know more about this product

© 2013 - 2017 Active Fitness Store · All Rights Reserved.

Powered by: Active Fitness Store LLC